Get 33% off (1%) this month when you List your Home w/ Robin Neugebauer, REALTOR®
Robin is a Realtor with JLA Realty. She values building relationships with each of her clients and takes the time to understand their wants and needs. She loves that real estate gives her the opportunity to make a huge impact on many peoples lives. She stays up to date with the current real estate market, trends, and technology. If Robin is not showing houses or at the closing table you will likely find her in a class room learning something new in Real Estate.
Robin is here to make your move smooth and memorable.
Robin currently resides in her home town of Deer Park, TX with her Husband, three boys and one daughter. She has previously lived in Huffman, TX, (Humble/Kingwood/Atacosita) where she started her Real Estate Career. Robin has a wealth of knowledge in the housing market as well as the growth in and around the Houston areas. When she has the opportunity, she enjoys spending quality time with her kids, trying new restaurants, going to the movies, bowling, shopping, traveling, and volunteering.
Contact Robin for all your Real Estate needs!
If you have questions about affordability, credit, legal matters, or income, trust me to find you what you need fast. I'll make sure you feel confident and educated every step of the way.
Condo or mansion, I'll find it and get it for you at the price that's right. TICs? Fixer-uppers? Luxury? I can help with all of it. Let's get you ready for your property journey. Call me today.
Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting, I'm here to support you and guide you through to the finish line. My top-notch skills ensure you get the best experience possible. It’s what I love to do. local real estate agent
Check out what Robin's clients are saying about her and the service she has provided over the years.
1. Robin always offers her clients that Buy and Sell with her a reduced commission. Contact Robin for more details!
2. Robin will pay up to 4 hours ($100 per hr max) of your professional moving expense when you close on a home with her! Contact Robin for more info.
*Some restrictions apply!
1. There is NO COST to the Buyer for having a REALTOR.
2. It is important to have your own REALTOR when buying a resale or a new construction home. Why? Because the Listing Agent works for the Homeowner and the Builder's agent works for the Builder. The Buyer needs an agent that works for them!
3. You DO NOT always need 20% for a down payment. You can get in a home for as little as 3.5%. Some Lenders may offer a Down Payment assistance program that you may qualify for. Always ASK!
More Information to come! But in the meantime, if you have questions, Robin has answers!